Reciprocating Saw (Gear Type)
Features and Benefits:
- Powerful enough to cut steel, FRP, rubber and resin objects such as bumpers, etc.
- Swivel air inlet and rear air exhaust
- Designed with a 0.47" stroke and operates at 5,300 strokes per minute
- Equipped with safety lever, blade guide, and air regulator
- Durable and high quality construction expertly made in Japan
SP-7610 Recipro Saw is the perfect tool to cut steel, FRP, rubber and resin objects such as bumpers, etc. This motor-driven Saw never stops! The SP-7610 Recipro Saw is designed with a swivel air inlet, rear air exhaust, air regulator, blade guide and safety lever. Unit Specifications of the SP-7610: 0.47" stroke, 5,300 strokes per minute, 8.15" length, 1.3 lb, air consumption of 2.7 CFM, sound level of 86.5 dB.