Ringers R065 R-Flex Nitrile Half-Dipped Impact Gloves Extra Large
Features and Benefits:
- Breathable knit shell offers cut resistance
- TPR impact protection on top of hand and full length of fingers
- Half-dipped nitrile coating on palm with sandy finish for enhanced grip, Superior grip on wet and dry surfaces
- High visibility for increased safety
- Touchscreen compatible index, middle and thumb tips
With tested and rated cut and impact resistance, Ringers R-Flex Impact Nitrile gloves offer you armor for your hands while you work. These light-duty work gloves offer a breathable feel and a knit shell to provide dexterity and comfort, and half-dipped nitrile in a sandy finish for an enhanced grip. CE rated for EN388 level 5 cut resistance and level 3 puncture resistance as well as tested and rated for ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 level A3 cut resistance, these impact-resistant gloves are designed to keep your hands safe. Plus, highly visible colors and TPR impact protection make them ideal for drilling, manufacturing and construction. Wear these tactile gloves all day and take advantage of their functional features that includes touchscreen compatibility and oil resistant material. Enjoy the protection and reliability that comes with these R-Flex Impact Nitrile gloves. Ringers Gloves is a leader in providing work gloves with innovative technology for safety and excellent handling on the job.