SOC 17MM 3/4D IMP HEX 6PT MALE BLK
Features and Benefits:
- 3/4" Drive x 17mm 4" Length Hex Drive
- Made from high quality chrome-molybdenum steel
- Heat treated for strength and durability
- Size markings are hard stamped into the socket for easy identification
- Black oxide coated for resistance against rust and corrosion
Features and Benefits: Grey Pneumatic Impact Sockets are designed for professional tool users. They are engineered specifically for use with impact tools, using the most up to date industrial specifications. Grey Pneumatic Impact Sockets are made from high quality alloy steel (chrome-molybdenum). Thorough and exact heat treatment insures the correct balance of strength and durability. Grey Pneumatic Sockets are tested to the highest specifications to deliver outstanding performance. Increased Strength-Transfers the pressure from the thinnest part of the socket wall toward the thicker section, resulting in increased strength. Increased Torque-Allows up to 20% more torque to be applied than on standard hex impact sockets. Easier Access to Tight Area-The shift in pressure allows us to reduce the socket wall thickness, increasing access to tight areas. Reduced Wear-The impact sockets grip the fastener across a broader contact area, reducing the chance of rounding off fasteners.