DELUXE AUTOMATED TRUCK TIRE CHANGER
Features and Benefits:
- Deluxe Automated Truck Tire Changer
- 220 VOLT 3 PHASE ELECTRIC
- 2-Speed Hydraulic Chuck w/ 5 Rim Locking Positions
- Automatic movement and positioning of Bead Tool, Carriage, & Chuck Arm
- Handles rims from 14" to 56" and tire diameters in excess of 97"
- Accommodates tires with a max width of up to 53"
- Bead Breaker
- Mount/Demount Head
- Electric/Hydraulic Self-Centering Four Jaw Chuck
- 5 different rim locking positions
- Wired Mobile Control Unit Available (Sold Separately)
- Heavy Duty Tire Tool Included
- Rim Clamps for Steel and Alloy Wheels Included
- Alloy Rim Adapter Set w/ Plastic Inserts Included
- Clamping Extensions Included
- 1 Year Parts Only Warranty
- This part number FREIGHT PREPAID
The Atlas® TTC306 is very similar to the Atlas® TTC303, but with several additional features. The remote control allows the operator to move the bead breaker disc and mount/demount head automatically. This Super Duty Atlas® truck tire changer is designed and engineered to handle rim sizes from 14 inches to 56 inches and tire diameters in excess of over 97 inches. The Atlas® TTC306 Truck Tire Changer can easily accommodate tires with a maximum width of up to 53 inches. This is the perfect tire changer for those companies that need the extra capacity to change large agricultural and earthmover tires. The Deluxe TTC306 has identical features of those truck tire changers costing over $20,000.
The automatic operation of the Atlas® TTC306 tire changer is controlled by the (wired) remote console. But the operation of this remote console may optionally be made wireless. Two advantages of the wireless feature: No wires on the shop floor, and the ability for the control console to be moved anywhere in the service area.
This tire changer has been sold all over the world and many of the component features are the result of a previous joint venture between a very prestigious Italian wheel service manufacturer and the premier wheel service equipment manufacturer in Asia.
This Atlas® TTC306 truck tire changer is designed for high volume truck, agricultural and mine truck tire shops that demand dependability and durability in their equipment. This Deluxe truck tire changer is the perfect choice for the large truck tire center that does high volume truck tire work on standard over the road wheel assemblies and demands the capabilities to change agricultural and off road wheel assemblies. The TTC306 handles off-road tires, agricultural tires, super single tires, and skidder tires with ease.
Atlas® TTC306 Specifications
- Max Tire Diameter: 98" (8' 2")
- Max Tire Width: 53"
- Rim Clamping Range: 14" - 46"
- Rim Clamping Range w/ Extensions: 47" - 56"
- Max Wheel Weight: 3968 lbs
- Clamping Power: 13173 lbs
- Operating Pressure: 0 - 1885 psi
- Acoustic Pressure: 70dBA
- Bead Breaker Force: 5930 lbs
- Tool Arm Posiitoning: Automatic
- Tool Head Positioning: Automatic
- Construction: Single Piece Frame w/ Solid Floor-Plate
- Hydraulic Motor Power: 3HP 220v +/- 5% (209-231 volts) 3phase, 30 amp breaker required
- Chuck Motor Power: 3.5-4HP 220v +/- 5% (209-231 volts) 3phase, 30 amp breaker required
- Shipping Weight: 2260 lbs