Tie Rod Coupler
Features and Benefits
- Ability to temporarily steer a damaged vehicle that suffered a broken tie rod during a collision
- Tow Truck drivers can properly center the loading of the vehicle on rollback
- Lot drivers can drive the damaged vehicle to the frame bench or repair stall for the repair
- Tie Rod Coupler I-bolt set screws secures the coupler to the broken tie rod by tightening set screws
- Tie Rod Coupler?s temporary steering fix saves the tow driver up to 15 minutes
Tough T6 grade Aluminum coupler with dual I-bolt set screws provide a quick temporary steering repair for vehicles with a broken tie rod. Tow Truck drivers can properly center the loading of the vehicle eliminating the frustration and time currently required to stop load process to re-direct the damaged wheel to properly secure the vehicle as well as unloading vehicles from roll back wreckers to lot storage. Tie Rod Coupler I-bolt set screws secures the coupler to the broken tie rod by hand tightening and/or locking down the set screws by using a small leverage bar.