Makita® 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder with AC/DC Switch
Features and Benefits:
- Compact design with small 2-1/2" diameter barrel and weighs only 4.5 lbs. for added comfort
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Protective zig-zig varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All-ball bearing design and metal Gearwrench housing for durability
The Makita 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder has a labyrinth construction that seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for a long life, with an additional, protective zigzag varnish that seals the motor from contaminants by forming a barrier under rotation. This UL-listed grinder provides high-output power with its 7.5 AMP motor that maintains a 11,000 RPM speed to produce excellent grinding with a 2-1/2 in. small-circumference, barrel-grip handle for added comfort. All ball-bearing design and metal gear housing provide durability.