Ingersoll Rand (IR 2161XP) 3/4" Dr. Ultra Duty Performance Air Impact Wrench
SKU: IR 2161XP
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
The IRT2161XP combines a six-vane high output air motor; through-bolt construction; ergonomic handle and housing design to create an impact tool that offers increased power and durability like no other. The metal housing and steel hammer case of the 2161 Series Impact Wrench makes this one of the toughest tools on the market. You’ll also benefit from the twin hammer impact mechanism; which provides a more even impact with every blow and makes it less sensitive to changes in air pressure.
- Durability - This heavy-duty impact wrench is tough enough to handle harsh environments and repeated drops.
- Versatility - The 2161 Series is an ideal impact wrench for use in multiple markets; from vehicle repair and heavy machinery to general industrial and facility maintenance.
- Increased Safety - The square pin drive of the 2161 Series provides the strongest connection to the socket to increase safety; especially when doing overhead work.
- Most powerful 3/4" impact in the industry
- Maximum torque: 1;250 ft./lbs.
- Full power reverse
- 3 position power regulator
- 360 degree swivel inlet