3/8 Composite Compact Impact Wrench
Features and Benefits:
- Provides 550 ft-lb maximum torque
- Low weight composite housing reduces weight to 2.5 Lbs.
- Reliable jumbo hammer mechanism delivers maximum power; while increasing reliability
- Patented "silencing technology" reduces the noise level to 85 dba
- Patented grip has been ergonomically designed to perfectly fit the hand; providing unmatched comfort for the user
- New patented trigger mounted combined reverse & power management switch provides ultimate control and one-hand operation
- Triple heat treated ni-cr-mo alloy steel hammer mechanism parts and anvil provide ultimate reliability
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Square Drive: 3/8"
- Air Consumption: 8 CFM
- Bolt Capacity: 9/16"
- Air Inlet NPT/BSP: 1/4"
- Rec. Hose Size: 3/8"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Length: 4.25"
- Free Speed: 9000 BPM
- Impacts Per Minute: 1650 IPM
- Max. Torque: 550 ft-lb