AIRCAT (ACA1056XL) 1/2" Composite Compact Impact Wrench
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- Provides 550 ft-lb maximum torque
- Low weight composite housing reduces weight to 2.5 lbs.
- Reliable jumbo hammer mechanism delivers maximum power; while increasing reliability
- Patented "Silencing Technology" reduces the noise level to 85 dBA
- Patented grip has been ergonomically designed to perfectly fit the hand; providing unmatched comfort for the user
- Newly patented trigger mounted combined reverse and power management switch provides ultimate control and one-hand operation
- Provides ultimate reliability with the triple heat treated ”alloy steel hammer mechanism parts and anvil
- Manufacturer's 2 Year Warranty
- Square Drive: 1/2"
- Air Consumption: 8 CFM
- Bolt Capacity: 9/16"
- Air Inlet NPT/BSP: 1/4"
- Rec. Hose Size: 3/8"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Length: 4.25"
- Free Speed: 9000 RPM
- Impacts: 1650 per minute
- Max Torque: 550 ft/lb