3/4" Drive 19 Piece Metal Boxed Set - 12-Point Standard Sockets, 7/8" - 2", Ratchet, Flex Handle, 8" Extension
Features and Benefits:
- Patented Wright Drive® distributes contact over a larger surface area for greater gripping power and strength.
- Forged and Machined for Best Fit and Unyielding Strength
- Precision Heat-Treated and Tempered for optimal Hardness, Ductility and Durability
- Easy to read stamp pattern in order to quickly determine opening size
- Made in the USA. Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Barberton, OH
Made in USA mechanics tools for the Professional - for those who earn a living using tools. For fastening and torquing applications in non-residential construction, power, petroleum/fossil fuels, heavy equipment, mining and industrial MRO markets. Wright Tool has designed its mechanics tools with Wright Drive® technology on sockets and box end wrenches and WrightGrip® on open end wrenches. These patented innovations have resulted in more tool-to-fastener contact, better fastener torque loads and longer tool life.