Wright Tool (WRI4615MM) 1/2" Drive 12-Point Deep Metric Socket - 15mm
Features and Benefits:
- Patented WrightGrip® technology provides unparalled tool-to-fastener contact resulting in a superior anti-slip combination wrench.
- Forged and Machined for Best Fit and Unyielding Strength
- Precision Heat-Treated and tempered for optimal hardness, ductility and durability
- Easy to read stamp pattern in order to quickly determine opening size
- Made in the USA. Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Barberton, OH
Made in USA mechanics tools for the Professional - for those who earn a living using tools. For fastening and torquing applications in non-residential construction, power, petroleum/fossil fuels, heavy equipment, mining and industrial MRO markets. Wright Tool has designed its mechanics tools with Wright Drive® technology on sockets and box end wrenches and WrightGrip® on open end wrenches. These patented innovations have resulted in more tool-to-fastener contact, better fastener torque loads and longer tool life.