Rectangular Inspection Mirror
Features and Benefits:
- Mirror head has a quick-change tab to replace a broken mirror
- Square antenna helps prevent mirror from rotating out of position
- Large viewing mirror 2-9/16" x 3-3/4"
- Adjusts from 6-3/4" to 29-3/4"
- Heavy-duty cushioned grip will not slip in wet or oily hands
Ullman Devices most popular inspection mirror now telescopes over 29-3/4 inches. The Quick-release tab at the top of the head allows you to replace broken mirrors in seconds.
The mirror head uses the K-2R which is the standard replacement mirror for the K-2 inspection mirror.
A square five stage antenna prevents mirror head from swinging out of alignment and a textured cushion grip will not slip in wet or oily hands.