Features and Benefits:
- Flexible TPR Impact Protection on Knuckles and Fingers
- High Visibility & Reflective Markings for Increased Safety
- CE Rated for EN388 Level 2 Cut & Puncture Resistance
- DURABLE GRIP System on Palm & Fingers Enhances Grip
- Extended Cuff with Gaiter Closure to Keep Out Debris
The right choice for firefighters, oil riggers, and even gardeners and anyone working with chainsaws. Designed to be cut-resistant and impact-proof thousands choose Ringers R-314 Extrication Gloves for superior hand protection and functionality. These flexible TPR impact protection work gloves protect the knuckles and fingers while offering superior visibility. Made from synthetic leather, stretch cordura, armortex, EVA padding and rubber, these gloves are CE rated for level 2 cut and puncture resistance, and they feature reflective markings for high visibility. A Durable Grip system on the palms and fingers offers enhanced grip. An extended cuff with gaiter closure keeps debris out. These gloves are made with Kevlar stitching and padding on the palm to make them extremely comfortable and functional. Ringers creates best-in-class work gloves for firefighters and professionals who need to maintain dexterity while benefitting from impact protection.