Ringers Gloves (RIN31311) Extrication Black XL
Features and Benefits:
- FLEXIBLE WORK GLOVES WITH TPR ON KNUCKLES AND FINGERS - Ringers Gloves extrication gloves are flexible work gloves featuring TPR impact protection on the knuckles and fingers.
- CE RATED SAFETY LEVEL 2 GLOVES - These safety gloves are CE Rated for EN288 Level 2 and they provide excellent puncture resistance.
- DURABLE GRIP SYSTEM ON PALM AND FINGERS - A DURABLE GRIP System on the palms and fingers enhances grip making these gloves perfect for firefighter jobs and any job where excellent handling ability is required.
- EXTENDED CUFF TO KEEP OUT DEBRIS - Choose these gloves with an extended cuff and gaitor closure that keeps glass and debris out.
- PROTECTIVE PADDING ON PALM - Protective padding on the palms makes these gloves perfect for construction, engineering, manufacturing and any job that require handling of heavy and dangerous materials.
Ringers Gloves R-313 Extrication Gloves are flexible, cut-resistant work gloves that feature TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) for superior impact protection and range of motion. These gloves keep the palm, fingers and entire hands safe from impact and puncture while on firefighting jobs and any jobs that require the handling of heavy materials. CE Rated for EN 288 Level 2, Ringers Gloves R-313 Extrication Gloves provide excellent puncture resistance for many applications. A DURABLE GRIP System on the palms and fingers enhances grip making these gloves ideal for engineering, construction and emergency extrication. An extended cuff and gaitor closure keeps glass and debris out. Protective padding on the palm makes these gloves perfect for manufacturing jobs, and jobs involving large or quick-moving machinery.