Rema Tip Top North America (PRMPR110) 20/BOX Radial Tire Repair 1 Ply
Features and Benefits:
- Pr-110 Is Designed To Be Used In A Passenger/Light Truck Tire Repair In the Crown Area of the Tire. Industry Repair Limits For the Type of Tire Is 1/4" Within the Tread Belts of the Tire and Should Include the Stem Product For A 1/4" Injury, Pcs-2.
- All Prema Repairs Should Use the Prema Fast Dry Vulcanizing Cement, Pfc-8. For Proper Injury Preparation the Prema Carbide Cutter, Pcc-2, Should Be Used To Dress Off the Injury (Remove the Damaged Steel Belts In the Tire) And
- Use the Prema Tire Repair System Which Consists of the Proper Repair Unit For the Injury, the Prema Stem For That Size Injury, the Carbide Cutter For That Size of Injury, Prema Cement and Prema Innerliner Sealer and Using Proper Repair Procedures As Recommended By Tia and Other Tire Industry Organizations
- Always Do These Three Things When Repairing Any Tire, Dismount the Tire For Inspection, Fill the Hole In the Tire and Use A System. Insert Video Here
- All Prema Patches Use A Process That Combines A Unique Soft High-Tack Bonding Gum For the Greatest Green Tack Adhesion and When Used With the Prema Ultra Fast Dry Vulcanizing Cement Result In An Excellent Bonding Process Between the Tire and the Repair Unit. This Results In A Complete Permanent Repair For the Life of the Tire. This Can Be Done In Both Hot and Cold Cure Applications
Pr-110 Is Designed To Be Used In A passenger/Light Truck Tire Repair In the Crown Area of the Tire. Industry Repair Limits For the Type of Tire Is 1/4" Within the Tread Belts of the Tire and Should Include the Stem Product For A 1/4" Injury.