RapidFix (RFX6121936ES) UV Fiber Patch 3" x 6"
Features & Benefits:
- Cut to fit repair and seal remainder in foil pack.
- Flexible to apply. No shrinkage. Solid when fully cured
- Extremely durable fiberglass re-enforced polyester fabric
- Resistant against weather and many common chemicals, solvents, and oils.
- Temperature resistant from -40ºF to 392ºF (-40ºC to 200ºC).
The RapidFix UV Fiber Patch is economical, it allows you to cut the patch to fit the repair and reseal the remainder in the foil pack. Made from a fiberglass re-enforced polyester material it is flexible enough to let you bend to fit the repair before curing. The RapidFix UV Fiber Patch is solid when fully cured. Bonds to all surfaces except Polypropylene (PP).Cures in 10 minutes with ultraviolet lamp or bright sunlight, 50 minutes on a cloudy day.