Precision Instruments (PRED2F600HM) 3/8" Drive Dial-Type Torque Wrench with Memory Pointer 600 lb. in.
Features and Benefits:
- Patented Torsion bar design ensures the most accurate wrench possible
- Dial Type wrenches are not hand hold sensitive meaning that hand position does not affect accuracy
- Accurate to within 2% of the reading in both clockwise and counterclockwise direction
- Memory needle records peak torque for each application
- Patented large shock resistant dials
The Dial Type Wrench family is accurate to two percent of the reading from 20 percent of full scale to full scale clockwise and counterclockwise. It is available in capacities ranting from 15lb.in. to 3,000lb.ft. The all steel construction and unparalleled accuracy makes it an ideal solution for many different types of torque needed. Plus, since the wrench is not affected by hand-hold position, all wrenches may be used with an extension handle without affecting accuracy.