22 Ton Under Axle Jack
Features and Benefits:
Self-retracting, spring return feature with long 49-1/2" T-handle lets you easily position jack under vehicles with long overhangs. Large rubber-tired steel wheels for maneuverability and movement on most types of terrain. Three included saddle attachments for multiple height adjustments based on vehicle being lifted. Ideal size for safely lifting heavy duty vehicles. Meets all 5 ASME PASE-2019 safety standards for service jacks. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Welded hydraulic pump and cylinder construction
- Chrome plated ram
- Wiper seals protect hydraulic system from contaminants
- 3 Position handle
- Lifting range: 8.27" to 20-2/3" using longest saddle
- Reach: 69.87"
- Saddle: 3" dia., round with center notch. Includes 3 saddle lengths:
- Max height using ¾” saddle: 17-3/4”
- Max height using 1-15/16” saddle: 18-15/16”
- Max height using 3-7/8” saddle: 20-2/3”
- Frame height: 8.27"
- Handle length: 47.24" T handle with lowering lever and air-chuck hook
- Footprint: 22.63" x 11.73"
- Wheels: 2 fixed; 7.88" rubberized steel Large rear wheels
- Dependable double spring return lowers piston ram quickly with no load
- Air pressure: 90 - 145 PSI