OTC Tools (OTCS06) 6 Ton Jack Stands
Features and Benefits:
- Meets ASME PASE-2019 safety standards
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Ideal size for holding step vans, vocational trucks and smaller heavy duty vehicles even when loaded.
- Formed and welded high-quality steel base for strength will provide years of safe vehicle holding
- Welded foot pads resist sinking into soft ground or asphalt
These all-new 6-Ton Steel Jack Stands are constructed of a formed and welded high-quality steel base for strength to provide years of safe vehicle holding. Self-locking ratchet handle cannot be released under load and feature a wide range of locking heights and adjusting positions to provide a universal stand for most vehicles. The form-fit saddle design and wide base ensures stability. A durable baked enamel finish resists corrosion, and welded foot pads resist sinking into soft ground or asphalt. S06 from OTC is the perfect compliment to OTC's 5 Ton service jacks.
Sold as a pair. Specifications:
- Capacity: 6-ton
- Max. height: 23-11/16"
- Min. height: 15-5/8"
- Footprint: 11-9/16? x 10-3/8? square base; welded foot pads
- Adjustment: Ratcheting; 11 teeth
- Saddle: V-notch style, 1.2" x 4.2"
Meets both ASME PASE-2019 safety standards for jack stands. Limited Lifetime Warranty.