3.5 Ton Service Jack
Features and Benefits:
- 3-1/2 ton lifting capacity
- Durable steel construction
- Dual pump design provides quick lift with maximum load
- Clear multi lingual safety and capacity markings
- Pad on handle protects vehicle finish
The LDJ35 is a 3-1/2-ton capacity service jack that is ideal for both a large automotive service center or a one-person shop. Under load, the dual-stage hydraulic unit can reach maximum height in 7 pumps. An extra wide lifting range increases the versatility for shops. A padded spring-loaded handle rapidly returns after each pump, allowing techs to lift the vehicle faster with less effort. Heavy-duty rolled edge construction adds strength and resists twisting for increased safety. Cycle tested design for a long life of professional duty. Ideal size for full-size pickups, SUVs and loaded tradesmen vehicles. Meets all 5 ASME PASE-2019 safety standards for service jacks. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Lifting range: 5.2" to 21.9"
- Reach: 78.5"
- Saddle: 6" dia., flat steel, rubberized, pinned to lifting arm
- Frame height: 6.25"
- Handle length: 50" spring-loaded padded lower handle
- Footprint: 14.5" x 28.5"
- Casters: 4; 3.15" front fixed (2), 2.5" rear swivel (2)