5 Ton Air / Hydraulic Service Jack
- Heavy duty hydraulic performance
- Welded hydraulic pump and cylinder construction
- Chrome plated ram for additional rust resistance
- Wiper seals protect hydraulic system from contaminants
- Convenient foot pedal for no load lifts
The HDJ5P is a long chassis, heavy duty 5-ton capacity, air-assisted hydraulic service jack. Rugged steel frame members ensure confident lifting service. Bearing-mounted rear swivel casters and front wheels with roller bearings make maneuvering and positioning the jack easy. Spring-loaded handle may be locked in three positions, from horizontal to vertical. Bring the versatility of air-assist operation to your shop’s lifting tasks with the OTC HDJ5P. Cycle tested design for a long life of professional duty.
Ideal size for lifting step vans, bucket trucks and smaller vehicles. Meets all 5 ASME PASE-2019 safety standards for service jacks. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Air pressure: 80–120 PSI
- Lifting range: 5-7/8" to 22"
- Reach: 87"
- Saddle: 5.1" dia., round
- Frame height: 7.5"
- Handle length: 45.4" 3-position with lock and release controls
- Footprint: 14.2" x 55.5"
- Casters: 4; 4.4" fixed front (2), 2.8" mid-body swivel (2)