OTC Professional Mechanics Collet
Features and Benefits:
- Designed to securely grasp studs with as little as 1/4 in. exposed
- Compact - gets behind steering and suspension components better than most
- Draws tight - within 1/16" of head surface to greatly reduce tipping
- Includes 4 collet sizes - 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, and 10mm
- Perfect for broken manifold studs
OTC 6982PMC is a Professional Mechanics Collet designed to remove threaded studs in very tight spaces. It can securely grasp broken studs with as little as 1/4" of material exposed, including frozen or corroded exhaust manifold studs. A variety of collets are included for common applications, ranging from 6mm to 10mm in size to grasp and remove a number of broken bolts or studs.