OTC Tools (OTC4064) Vanguard Two-Stage, High Pressure Hydraulic Pump
Features and Benefits:
- Delivers low volume at high pressure for fast cylinder piston approach and return
- Features a 10,000 PSI universal motor, which starts under full load
- Suitable for operation up to 10,000 PSI
- Motor is 1-1/8 h.p., 12,000 RPM. Rated for intermittent duty
- 2-stage hydraulic pump with 3-position/4-way valve and 6 ft. remote motor control - 2 gallons of oil supplied
Thousands of users have put Vanguard to work in a variety of hydraulic power applications. And the reputation for trouble-free performance this pumping unit has earned is a proven, documented fact, not just a sales claim! Vanguard is a fast-acting, precision-built, two-stage pumping unit consisting of a gear pump for the low pressure stage and an axial-piston pump for the high-pressure stage, the latter being "supercharged" by the gear pump.