Norton (NOR40512) PSA Disc Roll 6" 80 Grit C/A
Features and Benefits:
- 6" Stick and Sand Discs - 100 discs per roll
- Patented Norton SG ceramic grain
- Cuts extremely well on hard to sand substrates - like aluminum or stainless steel
- Unique fibre reinforced B-weight latex/paper backing - soon to be on a C-weight backing
- Superior cut on abrasion resistant paints and clears
Dry Ice is perfect for refinishing jobs that require an extremely durable abrasive with a strong reinforced backing that cuts fast plus lasts extra long without generating heat. Maximum tear resistance. The combination of Norton SG seeded-gel and premium heat-treated grains provides the most aggressive yet coolest cut, with maximum resistance to dulling. This results in higher cut rates and extended life ? as much as 2:1 versus conventional designs. The water-based stearate No-Fil coating provides maximum load resistance, extending life even more. Work Smarter. Finish Faster.