Mountain (MTN60504) 1,000 Lb. Two Stage Hydraulic Telescopic Transmission Jack
Features and Benefits:
- SPECIFICATIONS: Min. Height: 37" | Max Height: 76" | Capacity 1/2 Ton.
- HEAVY DUTY: Two stage telescopic ram and chrome polished cylinder provide stability and long life.
- EASY TO USE: Foot pump activates jack allowing technician to position the saddle where it is needed. Rugged locking swivel casters make it easy to maneuver.
- Dual axis pivoting saddle adjustments allow for precise positioning of transmission onto jack. Included chains allow the transmission to be securely mounted to jack.
- SAFETY: Hydraulic by-pass prevents over-extension of ram and integrated safety valve protects against overloading of jack.
The 1000 LB Two Stage Hydraulic Telescopic Transmission Jack provides a heavy duty jack for nearly all transmission repair work. Convenient dual axis adjustments allow for precise positioning of transmission on the saddle. Rugged locking swivel casters make it easy to get around yet secure when performing work. Hydraulic by-pass and integrated safety valve prevent overextension and overloading of jack for years of reliable service.