Features and Benefits
- Easy to use, no adapters required
- Makes quick work of cooling system/radiator flushing
- User-controlled water pressure increases efficiency and reduces the risk of water splashing
- Unique spray washer nozzle combines compressed air with water, providing ideal conditions for washing, decreasing at higher pressures
- Adjustable air flow to provide intermittent blast of air to increase efficiency of flushing system without the use of solvents or harsh chemicals
Mityvac is a brand of automotive diagnostic and service repair tools since 1971. Beginning with the design and patent of a single hand-held vacuum pump intended for medical applications, its uses broadened to include automotive diagnostics and service as well as industrial and consumer applications. The Mityvac 7270 is a powerful, compact spray tool that combines water with compressed air to effectively flush vehicle cooling systems. This easy-to-use tool has a water control valve and an air control valve that operates independently for maximum control. You can use its spray washer nozzle to clean multiple surfaces with higher pressure while reducing the risk of getting splashed. Mityvac offers the products and systems you need for any brake and clutch bleeding application, air induction cleaning and compression testing, cooling system evacuation or refill application, for fluid handling and diagnostic applications.