Features and Benefits
- Made from durable zinc-diecast metal
- Provides either vacuum or pressure with equal precision and convenience
- Features modern, ergonomic design for comfortable, long-term use
- Includes components needed to perform numerous diagnostic and mechanical tests including engine performance diagnostics, brake bleeding, fluid transfer, evacuation, sampling, windshield repair and more
- Field serviceable with standard maintenance kits and replacement parts available
Mityvac is a brand of automotive diagnostic and service repair tools since 1971. Beginning with the design and patent of a single hand-held vacuum pump intended for medical applications, its uses broadened to include automotive diagnostics and service as well as industrial and consumer applications. The Mityvac 4570 is a powerful, compact spray tool that combines water with compressed air to effectively flush vehicle cooling systems. With a working pressure of 85-150 PSI, this easy-to-use tool has a water control valve and an air control valve that operates independently for maximum control. This adjustable air flow provides intermittent blasts of air. The 4570 has a bayonet quick connection nozzle and fits cooling system hoses from 3/4- to 2-inch diameter. Mityvac offers the products and systems you need for any brake and clutch bleeding application, air induction cleaning and compression testing, cooling system evacuation or refill application, for fluid handling and diagnostic applications.