1-1/8 in. S&D Black Oxide Drill Bit
Features and Benefits
- Thunderbolt web provides longer life and faster driller times
- Fast, accurate drilling: 135Â° split point tip starts on contact to prevent walking
- Reduced slipping: 3-flat Secure-Grip shank holds the bit firmly in the drill chuck
- Versatile: reduced shank diameter for use in 1/2 in. chucks
- Corrosion resistant: black oxide coating provides lubricity and resists corrosion of the bitMilwaukee's Thunderbolt Silver & Deming drill bits are designed for performance in low to high tensile strength materials, stainless steel and cast iron. Thunderbolt twist drill bits are made from premium industrial-grade steel with heavy-duty cutting surfaces that power through deep or shallow holes with lightning speed. A special flute geometry adds strength while providing increased chip ejection. Thunderbolt twist drill bits have a heavy duty 135 degree split point for easy penetration and a 1/2 in. reduced shank with 3 milled flats which prevent slippage in a jawed chuck. One per package.