Features and Benefits
- Cobalt alloy for up to 15X Life vs. Black Oxide Drill Bits
- QUADEDGE TIP designed to decrease heat build up and drill faster
- ENHANCED TAPERED WEB strengthens the bits core
- VARIABLE HELIX Design for rapid material extraction
- 135-Degree split point for precision start no walking
- 3-Flat Secure-Grip helps keep the bit fixed within the the chuck
- Designed for Hard Metals, PVC and WoodThe MILWAUKEE RED HELIX Cobalt 7/16" Drill Bit are engineered for extreme durability and longer life in hard metal applications. The Milwaukee Cobalt drill bits are designed with a VARIABLE HELIX that includes an aggressive 35Â° Helix Angle which ends at 15Â°. The drill bits have QUADEDGE TIP to decrease heat buildup and drill faster. The 135Â° split point tip delivers a precision start and prevents walking for fast, accurate holes in Hard Metal, PVC and wood.The tapered drill bits feature a new ENHANCED TAPERED WEB that strengthens the bit's core to increase flute durability. The cobalt twist drill bits are ideal for tough applications, providing up to 15X life vs. Black Oxide Drill Bits.