Features and Benefits
- Most capable 12 V hammer drill with the power to perform a wide range of applications
- Lightest weight in its class for tool belt portability and less fatigue in the work day
- Most compact in its class for the best access in tight spaces
- 1/2 in. all metal chuck for maximum grip and bit retention
- E-clutch for consistent repeatability in driving applications
- 1700 RPMs for faster drilling speeds
- 350 in-lbs of peak torqueThe M12 FUEL hammer drill driver is the most capable, lightest weight, most compact tool in its class. The POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers the power to do a wide variety of applications at 1700 RPM's and 350 in-lbs of torque. Weighing only 2.3 lbs it is extremely portable, great for overhead applications, reduces fatigue throughout the day. At 6.6 in. in length this tool has the best access in tight spaces. Redlink plus intelligence protects the tool from overloads and overheating while ensuring maximum performance. Using REDLITHIUM 2.0 Ah compact and 4.0 Ah extended capacity battery packs they deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries.