Microflex (MFX20277285) GAMMEX Non-Latex Sensitive Disposable Non Latex Multi-Purpose, Powder Free Chemical Accelerator-Free Surgical Glove for Healthcare, Surgical or Veterinary Settings, Natural, Size 8.5, Box of 100 Units
Features and Benefits:
- NON LATEX & 100% CHEMICAL ACCELERATOR-FREE: To eliminate the risk of latex Type 1 Allergy and minimize Type IV allergies and skin sensitivities.
- SENSOPRENE?¢ FORMULATION: Ansell's Ultra Thin Technology delivers a glove upt to 30% thinner than the standard neoprene surgical gloves so wearers' experience a high degree of sensitivity without compromising on durability
- MICRO-TEXTURED FINISH: Gammex Non-Latex Sensitive has a smooth textured fineish for secure instrument handling and grip
- CHEMOTHERAPY TESTED: Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs and a wide range of chemicals used in hospitals.
- DERMASHIELD TECHNOLOGY: Ansell's Dermashield Donning Aid Technology is a proprietary inner coating for fast and easy damp or dry hand donning whether it is the first don or during intraoperative changing.
Ansell's patent-pending HYBRID?¢ Technology combines the latex-like comfort of polyisoprene (PI) with the strength and durability ofneoprene; delivering a non-latex surgical glove for exceptional protection.