TurboShear HD Air„¢ Shears
Features and Benefits:
- Compatible with most existing air supplies
- Cuts straight and left, including round and square auto body patches
- Wide opening jaws also navigate thick plastic bumper profiles, rocker panels and layered metal
- Long lasting blades are easy to replace at the jobsite
- Compact, lightweight, with one-hand operation
Use AIR PRESSURE for unstoppable shearing power in heavy sheet metal. A 45-degree brass elbow fitting (supplied) allows hose clearance when cutting and accepts any size quick connect hose adapter equipped with a male 1/4-inch pipe thread. The cam end of the driveshaft operates an upper blade to create a smooth scissors cutting action in most common sheet metals. Heavy-duty gearing and high carbon steel blades combine with air-power to cut up to 18-gauge (1.22 mm) automotive steel. Minimal force is required to move through a cut. A sleek aluminum-cast shear head and compact pneumatic motor offer outstanding accessibility and control. Lateral blade adjustment capability ensures that optimum cutting performance and maneuverability can be maintained for the life of the blades. Service life of the blades is rated at 2500-ft. (762 mm) minimum in 24-ga. (0.61 mm) mild steel. The long-wearing blades are replaceable and easily installed on the job.