Makita® 18V LXT® Li-Ion 5.0 Ah Brushless Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit
Features & Benefits:
- Makita-built variable 2-speed brushless motor delivers 0-2,300 (Low) & 0-3,000 (High) strokes per minute
- Long 1-1/4" stroke length provides increased cutting efficiency
- Built-in L.E.D. light with preglow and afterglow illuminates the work area
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 17-1/4" long
- Weighs only 8.2 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
The XRJ05T is equipped with efficiency features for faster cutting. The long 1-1/4? stroke length increases cutting efficiency, and the refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration. Convenience features include an L.E.D. light to illuminate the line of cut, a retractable tool hook, and ?tool-less? blade change for faster blade installation and removal.
It?s part of Makita?s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world?s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls?. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.