Lisle (LIS12390) Dual Drive Oxygen Sensor Wrench
Features and Benefits:
- Can be driven with a 1/2" breaker bar from the end, create your own handle
- Also has standard 3/8" drive on top of tool for use with a ratchet
- Neck design fits many oxygen sensors with heat shields
- Forged and heat-treated for superior strength
- Six point design helps prevent slipping like 12 point tools
Use with a breaker bar to loosen stubborn oxygen sensors. Tool comes with both 1/2¤ and 3/8¤ drive. Attach a 1/2¤ breaker bar on the end of the tool to initially loosen stuck sensors. Use a 3/8¤ ratchet on the top for fast removal and installation. Fits oxygen sensor applications with a heat shield. Slotted body allows clearance for wire harnesses. Forged, heat-treated steel with six-Point design will withstand high torque removal applications.