Features and Benefits:
- The pressurized self-evacuation feature of the 3635 requires only shop air and a tire chuck to easily discharge fluids safely and cleanly.
- 25-gallon welded steel tank supported by 4 in. heavy-duty swivel casters and 6 in. fixed-axle wheels for easy mobility.
- Its portable upright configuration is commonly used for collecting fluids under lift-mounted vehicles.
- The 15-inch offset funnel includes a removable filter screen and wide-mouth extension that increases the drain bowl diameter to 24 inches.
- The 3635 includes a convenient tool tray for storing tools and drain plugs.
Lincoln Industrial 3635 25-Gallon Used Fluid Drain is an upright drain with a portable configuration commonly used for collecting fluids under lift-mounted vehicles. It features a height-adjustable collection bowl and a large reservoir with capacity for multiple fluid changes.
A combination of two ball-bearing swivel casters and two fixed-axle wheels makes this drain portable and easy to maneuver. Once full, the drain can be rolled to a bulk storage location, where compressed shop air is all that is required to evacuate the reservoir.
The drain features a standard shop air connection fitting, preset pressure regulator to reduce inlet pressure, wire reinforced dispense hose with J-hook nozzle, volume level sight tube indicating fluid level in the reservoir, and height-adjustable telescoping bowl. A safety relief valve prevents over-pressurization.
Pressurized (self-evacuating) used fluid collection equipment is common in many automotive service shops because the reservoirs can be evacuated quickly and cleanly without the need for external pumps or fluid transfer systems.
When a reservoir is full, it's typically rolled to a bulk storage access point where compressed air is used to force the fluid out under pressure. All Lincoln self-evacuating models have a built-in regulator that reduces shop air pressure down to a safe level for evacuation as well as a backup safety valve to prevent over pressurization.