Features and Benefits:
- 2-OUTPUT SETTINGS – High Pressure or High Volume – The PowerLuber’s high-torque powerhead delivers grease at up to 10,000 psi (689.5 bar) in both high- and low-output settings. The new design reduces battery load and maximizes grease output per charge.
- ACCURACY AND PRECISION - The tool’s liquid crystal display (LCD) accurately indicates grease flow (grams or ounces) and battery charger level. In addition, the flow meter detects the loss of prime eliminating false readings.
- LITHIUM-ION BATTERY – Lithium-ion technology is powerful and efficient, delivering an even flow of energy and eliminating the slow down associated with NiCad while offering three times the charge cycles.
- WORK-READY DESIGN - The rugged PowerLuber’s new three-point base keeps the tool upright and stable for easy handling without being bulky to allow easy access to fittings in tight spaces.
- BUILT-IN LED - The 1882 PowerLuber has a convenient, built-in LED to brightly illuminate the work area. The Lincoln 1882 PowerLuber is a lithium-ion battery-operated grease gun developed for manual lubrication of grease points in agricultural, automotive, construction, general maintenance and industrial applications.
This PowerLuber is designed to pump and dispense lubricant using 20-volt battery power and includes motor protection technology that prevents overload due to excessive current draw.
Accessories include a 36-inch high-pressure flex hose with spring guard which makes it easier to lubricate hard-to-reach fittings, a 120 V charger (model 1870), one 20 V Li-Ion rechargeable battery (model 1871) and a heavy-duty carrying case molded from impact- and stain-resistant plastic.
This tool is ergonomically designed and balanced to reduce fatigue and increase productivity. Its high-strength composite body with metal gear and pump housing provide outstanding durability without weight penalty. the patented pumping mechanism and high-tolerance piston-to-bore clearances provide unmatched efficiencies.