Lincoln (LIN1340) Lever-Action Barrel Pump with Threaded Telescopic Pick-Up Tube
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- PUMPS A VARIETY OF FLUIDS - For use with non-corrosive fluids, automotive, agricultural and industrial fluids such as motor oil, transmission fluid, gear oil, engine coolant, silicone oils, and more (not suitable for gasoline).
- FITS STANDARD DRUMS - Two-tier threaded bung fits standard 2-inch and 1.5-inch metal and plastic drums.
- IMPRESSIVE OUTPUT - The 1340 lever-action pump produces 14 oz. per stroke.
- NO DRIPPING - The outlet discharge spout has a built-in aluminum die cast non-drip attachment and can be removed to allow attachment of a garden hose.
- DURABLE DESIGN - Premium powder-coated steel pump body with an aluminum die cast pump head for durability.
Lincoln Industrial 1340 Lever-Action Barrel Pump is a perfect solution for transferring non-corrosive fluids like motor oil, transmission fluid, gear oil, engine coolant, silicone oils and more.
The pump gets the job done quickly and efficiently and features a premium powder-coated steel pump body and aluminum die cast pump head for durability.
The extended pump body improves the top-of-barrel clearance while providing excellent flow per stroke (14 fluid ounce minimum per stroke). The telescoping suction tube makes the pump suitable for 16 to 55-gallon drums. Wear-resistant brass piston rings provide excellent fluid compatibility and ensure long pump life.
The outlet discharge spout has a built-in aluminum die cast non-drip attachment and can be removed to allow attachment of a garden hose. The outlet has a welded steel holder that performs a dual role - a cover outlet when pump is not in use and a holder for hanging buckets or containers.