3/8" Drive Titanium Impact Wrench
SKU: IR 2115TIMAX
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
Made with durable materials and featuring a number of different anvil configurations; this 2115TiMAX Series are a tools you can count on.
- Durable - With a titanium hammer case and composite housing; this wrench can withstand anything; including repeated drops and harsh environments. In fact; we provide a 2-year warranty to prove it.
- Versatile - This tool is so versatile; it can be used in just about any market.
- Reliable - This wrench has been tested and is guaranteed to last. It’ll deliver the same level of power every time.
- Drive Size: 3/8"
- Drive Type: Square; Hog-Ring
- Forward Torque ft/lbs: 230
- Forward Torque nm: 312
- Max. Torque in Reverse ft-lb: 300
- Max. Torque in Reverse nm: 407
- Blows per Minute: 1;500
- Maximum Free Speed rpm: 15;000
- Impacting Sound Level - Pressure [dB(A)]: 96.6
- Free Speed Sound Level - Pressure [dB(A)]: 106.3
- Vibration m/s2: 7.5
- Net Weight lb: 2.48
- Width in: 2.2
- Height in: 6.7
- Length in.: 6
- Air Inlet NPTF in: 1/4
- Min. Hose Size in: 3/8
- Average Air Consumption @ Load cfm: 17
- Average Air Consumption l/min: 481
- Average Air Consumption cfm: 4
- Average Air Consumption l/min: 113
- PSI: 90
- Bar: 6.2