Induction Innovations (IDIMD99605) Long 7/8" I.D. Preformed Coil for Mini-Ductor
Features and Benefits:
- 7/8" I.D. preformed coil heats nuts up to 5/8" in deep areas up to 11"
- Heat and expand frozen, rusted, or thread-lock compound nuts with out the collateral damage from a flame
- Uses high frequency magnetic fields to heat metal and only metal, induction heat
- Operates on 120 volts/1000 watts of power!
- Faster and safer than a torch
Long 3/4" I.D. preformed coil allows Mini-Ductor users to heat frozen nuts up to 5/8" in deep pockets up to 11". Estimated 500 uses minimum. Heating a nut red hot will reduce the life of this coil.