12/24 Colt Start-All® Genrator with 24 Volt NATO Plug
Features and Benefits:
- Voltage regulator with reverse polarity protection controls output voltage to a safe level for today's electronics
- Surge protection with Antizap provides safer boosting
- Polarity and low battery LED indicators
- Single DC boosting switch for easy operation
- Engine: Electric start, air cooled Briggs and Stratton Vanguard OHV V-Twin gasoline engine with 2-1/4 gallon fuel tank
The 11-625M integrates a 24 volt NATO plug for military applications. In a compact combination of 12/24 volt unit, it has the output necessary for starting heavy-duty military vehicles and equipment. Performance you can rely on- start after start, year after year - and power that will crank engines in cold weather climates vehicle after vehicle.
Output: 12 volt nominal, 700 amp; 24 volt nominal, 400 amp
Cables and Clamps: 30ft., 1/O ga. welding cables; 1000 amp full-power clamps.