Start All® 12/24 Volt 700/400 Amp Generator with Air Compressor
Features and Benefits:
- Voltage regulator with reverse polarity protection controls output voltage to a safe level for today's electronics
- Surge protection with Antizap provides safer boosting
- Polarity and low battery LED indicators
- Single DC boosting switch for easy operation
- Engine: Electric start, air cooled Briggs and Stratton Vanguard OHV V-Twin gasoline engine with 2-1/4 gallon fuel tank
The 11-622 is a 2-in-1 unit that packages the power of a Start-All with an air compressor suitable to handle many mobile service requirements. It has 12 and 24 volt starting power, which makes it ideal for off-road construction equipment, military, transit buses and any 12 volt application, including semi-tractors. 30 ft., 1/0 ga. welding cable allows flexibility and ease of use, 1000 amp full-power clamps allow higher amperage flow.
Air Compressor: Single stage, 13 CFM at 100 PSI, 150 PSI max.*
*Air tank required for compress (not included). Please see part numbers 61-130, 61-131, and 50-443.