GearWrench (KDT9817) J423 Rubber Flex Tap Collet
J423 Rubber Flex Tap Collet
Features and Benefits:
- Parallel Jaw Insert Surfaces Exert Uniform, Accurate Gripping Force Up to Three Times Greater Than Can Be Achieved with Split-Steel Collets.
- Each Collet Accepts and Precisely Centers A Wide Range of Both Decimal or Metric Diameters (Within Individual Capacity Ranges) to Speed Setups and Increase Machining Productivity.
- Durable One-Piece Construction. Synthetic Rubber Retains Flexibility and Resists Deterioration From Heat, Coolants and Cutting Compounds.
- Steel Jaw Inserts Precision Ground After Molding Process to Ensure Maximum Gripping Accuracy. Hardened for Greater Wear Resistance Than Split Steel Collets.
- Each Collet Bore is Held Concentric to the O.D. Tapers, Front and Back, to Minimize T.I.R.