3/8" Drive Flex Head Micrometer Torque Wrench 5-75 ft/lbs.
Features and Benefits:
- Torque accuracy of +/- 3% CW between 20% and 100% of wrench capability
- Meets or exceeds ISO 6789 and ASME B107.300-2010 standards and specifications
- Ratcheting head flexes up to 30° for improved access in narrow work spaces
- Thin profile, sealed teardrop head design offers greater access and more durability for highly effective application
- Pull adjustment collar feature allows you to make quick and easy torque setting changes
- Scale markings are highly visible and easy to read
- Knurled anodized aluminum handle lets you grip the wrench comfortably, helping to reduce hand fatigue
- Midpoint on handle clearly marked for accuracy
- 1 year limited warranty; calibration accuracy warrantied for 90 days
All torque wrenches come in blow molded case for storage. Individually packed in shippable carton. Includes instructions and calibration certificate.