3/8 in. Drive 6-Point SAE Standard Socket - 9/16 in.
Features and Benefits:
- Rings at base provide quick SAE identification
- Large hard stamped part number and size on both sides of socket for easier visibility to socket size
- Entry angle guides fastener
- Turn down at base of socket provides grip surface to pull sockets off ratchets
- Made of 6130 Alloy steel and full polish nickel chrome plated
Full polish, nickle plated chrome sockets with hard stamped part numbers and sizes for easy identification. Rings and knurlings denote Fractional SAE and Metric. Smaller socket sets packaged on slide rail