15/16" Flex Combination Ratcheting GearWrench
Features and Benefits:
- Ratcheting box-end needs as little as 5 degrees to move a fastener
- Has an adjustable set screw, for desired head tension
- The flex head tilts up to 180 degrees at any interval
- GrearWrench products are warranted for life to be free of defects in material and workmanship
- Chrome vanadium steel is a strong corrosion-resistant alloy that is stronger than standard steel.
15/16 in. Flex Head Combination Ratcheting Wrench (9715D) by GearWrench. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come.