19mm Stubby Combination Ratcheting GearWrench
Features and Benefits:
- The Stubby version of our popular combination wrenches
- Enhanced open end design with Surface Drive Plus Technology that prevents fastener rounding
- Size stamped on both sides for ease in identification
- Ratcheting box end needs as little as 5 deg to move fasteners verses 30 deg for standard wrenches
- Off-corner loading design on box end for better grip and reduced fastener rounding
19 Millimeter stubby combination ratcheting wrench. The small ratcheting box end design allows access to tight spots where a ratchet and socket or a conventional ratcheting box end will not fit. Shorter length for maximum access. The GearWrench moves a fastener along any length threaded rod without ever having to remove the wrench from the fastener.