Measuring Tram Gauge
- Manufactured in Switzerland, this extruded aluminum tram is lightweight yet remains rigid when fully extended
- The telescoping design allows for confident one-person operation
- Standard and metric measurements are read easily through a large display window
- Take point to point measurement from 3 to 10-1/2 feet (950-3250 mm).
- Only extend as much as you need. No sections to add up.
Tape reads in both metric and NCSCI, American National Standard. Measuring accuracy is +- 1.0 mm. Includes: 2 bullet pointers, 2 right angle pointers, 2-350 mm pointers, 2 cones for zeroing out larger openings and a nylon carrying bag for both tram and the accessory pointers. This is a solid tram suitable for multi-person use.