8mm Titanium Coated HSCo Spot Weld Drill Bit
Features and Benefits:
- Specialized head for efficient cutting of welds
- Specialized head to maximum usage life of bit
- High speed steel and cobalt composition
- 8.0 mm or 5/16th is most popular spot weld bit size
- Titanium coating for greater heat resistance and longevity
This bit is specifically designed to help the technician remove spot welds efficiently and fully. There is no pilot drill to break or create an unwanted hole. There are no plugs left behind to grind away. Use with any drill the High Speed Steel and Cobalt (HSCo) composition and heat resistant Titanium coating of this bit will maximize the cutting life. Precision made in Germany.