Chicago Pneumatic (CPT7769) 3/4" Composite Air Impact Wrench
Features and Benefits
- 1440 ft-lbs of maximum torque in reverse
- Low consumption air motor at 31 cfm
- Insulating and lightweight composite handle
- S2S (side-to-side) easy forward reverse
- Lightweight with a magnesium clutch housing
The new Chicago Pneumatic CP7769 is a productive 3/4? composite impact wrench with an ergonomically designed composite body. The perfect tool for heavy vehicle mechanical repair and manufacturing equipment maintenance. The CP7769 series combines power (1950 Nm ? 1440 ft-lbs) and S2S Technology, the industry's best one-handed forward and reverse switch. You'll be amazed at what this tool has been engineered to do.