Heavy Duty Air Hammer
Features and Benefits:
- Powerful, yet economical for fast cutting action
- Vibration isolation system for smoother operation and greater comfort
- Unique cushioned exhaust deflector on barrel for comfort and control
- Touch trigger for precision start ups and total control
- Ideal for exhaust system work, bolt cutting, bushing driving, shearing and front end work
The CP7110 is a powerful, yet economical low vibration air hammer is designed for muffler and pipe removal, body shop, shock work, scraping rust and light front-end work. Vibration isolation system for smoother operation and greater comfort. It also features an ergonomic handle for added operator comfort. Touch trigger for precision start ps and total control. Shank size: .401; bore: 3/4"", average air consumption: 3.38 cfm; air inlet thread: 1/4"" NPTF; minimum hose size: 3/8""; sound level:105 dBA. 3,200 blows per minute.